Updated: Jun 24, 2020
• The patient will fill in an undertaking on self-isolation (Annexure I) and shall follow home
quarantine guidelines for the prescribed number of days.
• Hydration is key to overcoming any flu-like illness. Hence, hydrate yourself adequately with
clean water and Citrus Fruit juices for the added benefit of Vitamin-C.
• Regularly monitor the blood oxygen saturation levels with a pulse oximeter. If it dips below
92-95% percent and you experience breathing difficulty, a red alert needs to be sounded and medical advice sought at the emergency
• Consume a high protein diet if you are not suffering from any conditions that prohibit a high protein diet.
• It is extremely important that family members and caregivers who come in close contact
with the patient can protect themselves, and do not get infected themselves. Talk to our
doctors about home quarantine precautions that need to be taken to protect your family.
• Patients shouldn't be served food in the same utensils that are used by other members of
the family. Preferably, disposable utensils should be used to serve food to the patient.
• DO NOT SELF-MEDICATE. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE ADVICE OF OUR DOCTORS.
• Download Arogya Setu App on mobile (available at https://www.mygov.in/aarogyasetuapp/)
and it should remain active at all times (through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi)
• The patient shall agree to monitor his health and regularly inform his health status to our
Surveillance Officer for further follow up by the surveillance teams.